#FoodieFriday - Les Enfants Terribles

My best friend, Justine, and I went out for lunch on Sunday. We heard great things about Les Enfants Terribles and I've been wanting ...



My best friend, Justine, and I went out for lunch on Sunday. We heard great things about Les Enfants Terribles and I've been wanting to try it for awhile, so we decided to go there for brunch! They serve brunch only on the weekend but have lunch and dinner all throughout the week. If you know me, you would know that I LOVE brunch!




I ordered the Jardinière omelette because I was in an egg-y mood. The omelette contained 3 eggs, broccoli, pepper, mushrooms and onions. I also added ham to mine. It came with roasted potatoes, toast and fruit. It was delicious! The omelette was so flavourful with all the different vegetables and it was cooked to perfection! The eggs were fluffy but not runny. The potatoes were crispy on the outside, light on the inside and seasoned incredibly.
Justine ordered the Terre eggs Benedict which has bacon, roasted tomato, goat cheese and spinach.


The atmosphere was very nice too. It has a rustic, homey, but still modern feel to it.

Overall, I really enjoyed brunch at Les Enfants Terribles and definitely recommend it! I can't wait to go back to try their lunch/dinner menu. I'll report back when I do ;)



Bonus dessert: Ice cream!
Since it was such a beautiful and sunny day, we decided to go next door for some ice cream. We went to Bilboquet (a longtime favourite!) which is an artisanal ice cream shop. Justine ordered the raspberry vanilla flavour and I got the maple syrup (for a limited time only) flavour. It was delicious! Perfect way to end our delicious meal :)






#FoodieFriday is a new feature where I will be a posting a review of a different restaurant on Fridays!
Here's a little background story of how this idea came to be... For Valentine's day, my boyfriend researched restaurants to see which one we should go to and found so many new and interesting ones. There were so many amazing restaurants but we could only choose one for Valentine's day. So, we decided to embark on a culinary adventure where we would go try different restaurants one by one.
Living in Montreal, we are so lucky to have such a variety of amazing and unique restaurants available to us. I can't wait to discover them all! I'm so excited to share this new feature with all of you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images