Cleanser of the Moment: Nude's Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly

I’m definitely a gel/balm/oil cleanser type of girl. I only wear waterproof mascara since it is the only thing that keeps my sad, sh...


I’m definitely a gel/balm/oil cleanser type of girl. I only wear waterproof mascara since it is the only thing that keeps my sad, short lashes from falling downwards. Quick tip for girls with downwards pointing, short lashes: Waterproof Mascara! The more higher concentration of wax content helps your lashes stay up and hold a curl. This will change your life! Throughout the years, I’ve realized that the fastest way to remove my mascara is with oil/gel/balm cleansers. The first one I ever tried was the Josie Maran Argan Oil Cleanser. It was incredible! I no longer needed an oily makeup remover (I’m looking at you Lancôme Bi-Facil) and numerous minutes of scrubbing the life out of my eyes. Makeup removing and cleansing in one step? Yes please! And on top of that, it left my skin feeling moisturized and not stripped. The way to use these cleansers is to massage it on dry skin first for about 1 minute to dissolve all your makeup and impurities. Then, add water and wash it away. I have to say though, the first time I slathered that cleansing oil all over my dry face it felt like I was smothering cooking oil everywhere. Slightly gross, I know. However, once I started massaging it in, it felt rather relaxing. For people who cannot stand that greasy texture, maybe a cleansing oil isn’t for you. Some cleansing oil/gel/balms are less oily than others though, so hope is not lost! So far, I found that the Amore Pacific cleanser has the most watery as opposed to oily texture. That might be a good one to start with for those of you who are weary of oily textures. The best part about these cleansers is that they are good for all skin types! Now that I’ve sung the praises of these cleansers, let’s go back to the topic of this post: the Nude Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly. (Why are product names getting longer and longer?) 

On the Nude website, they say Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly removes face and eye makeup leaving skin clean, smooth and toned. Transforming from a unique jelly texture to creamy milk, the cleanser melts away impurities with nourishing ingredients. Sunflower seed oil, a source of omegas 6 & 9 that nourish and protect, gently removes dirt and impurities. Vegan, gluten free and GMO free.
A daily all-natural cleanser with omegas, orange extract and annatto seed extract that transforms from an airy gel to a soft milk, melting away face and eye makeup.


I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months now and I have to say, it definitely holds up to all its claims. It removes all my makeup, including waterproof ones, in one go. It transforms into a beautiful milk when you add water. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. You don't get that tight feeling on your skin after using it. I love how it comes in a tube. It is sanitary and mess-free. You don't need a lot of it. I use the amount shown in the picture for one wash. You get 3.4 oz which is a pretty standard size for a cleanser. I also love the brand Nude in general. It is a very natural but effective brand. All their products are packed with Omegas which help to hydrate, nourish, repair and protect the skin. The one minor downfall of this cleanser is that it leaves a tiny film on the skin after you wash it off. It isn't a big deal since it goes away as soon as I dry my face with a cloth. However, it is something to be aware of if that bothers you. Overall, I love this cleanser and I would definitely recommend it and repurchase it!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love NUDE skincare! This cleansing jelly is so great too! Lovely post. Keep up the good work!
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images