Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Sunday mornings are my favourite moments. I wake up and feel like I can do anything I've ever wanted to do. The r...

Welcome to my blog!


Sunday mornings are my favourite moments. I wake up and feel like I can do anything I've ever wanted to do. The responsibilities I normally carry in my life temporarily fade away. A moment in my life truly for me. Sometimes I take this moment to take my dog on a walk, do some yoga or just sit down with my cup of tea while reading a book. I allow myself to do these things completely guiltless; without thinking about things that I should be doing. It's a little escape from my busy life. Sundaymorningcloud is exactly that as well. It's a place for me to talk about aspects of my life that I normally don't get the time for. There will be posts about beauty, fashion, lifestyle or anything else I feel passionate about. I'm so excited to be able to share all of these things with you.
Enjoy :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous post! I like Sundays too
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images