Goodbye Autumn

With Christmas coming in less than 6 days and winter officially starting on the 21st, it's time to say goodbye to Autumn. Every year, ...




With Christmas coming in less than 6 days and winter officially starting on the 21st, it's time to say goodbye to Autumn. Every year, I love it when autumn comes. There’s nothing like the beautiful leaves changing colour, the crisp weather and the feeling of a new beginning. Normally in Montreal, autumn comes and goes so quickly. This year, with still no snow in December, we got to experience all fall has to offer. I made so many amazing memories (see more in my next post) with the people I love. I’m ready to take on winter and all that it has to offer. So, goodbye autumn and hello winter!



 












Jacket: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Lips: Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Magenta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images